|Kombi: KMM & KCP||09.12.19 - 13.12.19 2019-12-09 09:002019-12-13 17:00||
||Hamburg||David J. Anderson, Sven Günther||anmelden|
|Kanban Coaching Practices||20.02.20 - 21.02.20 2020-02-20 09:002020-02-21 17:00||
||Hamburg||Sven Günther, Wolfgang Wiedenroth||anmelden|
|Kanban Coaching Practices||11.05.20 - 12.05.20 2020-05-11 09:302020-05-12 17:00||
This course will teach coaching tools and techniques to be successful leading significant evolutionary change initiatives with a goal of achieving Maturity Level 2 or Maturity Level 3 at an enterprise scale. This 2-day class offers a codified Kanban Method Approach to introducing and implementing change, and is specifically designed to augment the 3-day Kanban Maturity Model class.
Inhalte der Schulung
- Understand Social Contextual Mapping as a means to see what and how to change
- Recognize four dimensions of social context as levers and understand tools to shift culture and sociology to enable change
- Social capital
- Social cohesion
- Social innovation
- Tribal behavior
- Understand “first who, then why” – why identity matters more than purpose in defining behavior
- How to identity tribes and informal social groups
- How to model the identity of individuals and groups
- How to predict behavior based upon identity
- How to analyze and model the social capital, social cohesion, and social innovation of the tribes in your workplace
- Tools, actions, behaviors and values to modify the sociology and culture in the workplace
- When to tighten social cohesion to drive change
- How to improve trust and social capital, versus how to undermine it
- How and when to use Kanban coaching tools such as STATIK, the Kanban Lens, the Kanban Litmus Test
- Identify the typical barriers and inertia blocking achievement of maturity levels 2, 3 and 4
- Learn to coach common objections such as “all our demand has a fixed delivery date,” and “all our demand is irrefutable”
- Learn when and how to implement the service delivery manage (SDM) and service request manager roles with Kanban
- How to negotiate implementation of Kanban with a broader group of stakeholders after completion of a STATIK workshop
This class is intended to extend the coaching skills of those who have already taken the Kanban Maturity Model class and want to obtain the Kanban Coaching Professional (KCP) credential. Together with the KMM it provides the full playbook of current Kanban coaching techniques
This class is generally useful for anyone who wants to gain the ability to coach a Kanban initiative with a goal of achieving Maturity Level 3 using the playbook as map and guide.
There is no prerequisite to attend this course.
The KMM and KCP courses, along with the Kanban Management Professional (KMP) certification are required to attain the Kanban Coaching Professional certification.
This is a 2 day class.
We start at 9:30 at the first day and ends at 17:30. The class starts at 9:00 and ends at 17:00 at day 2.
The price for this 2 day training is 1.666 EUR incl taxes (1.400 EUR net).
Beverages and lunch is included.
These dicounts are only valid if you register via our webform on this site:
- Early Bird registrations six week in advance bet 10%
- three registrations from the same company at the same time pay only for two
- two registrations from the same company at the same time get 10%
We do not combine these discounts.
The class and the material is in English.