Diesen Kurs bieten wir derzeit nur auf Englisch an.
Large-Scale Scrum (LeSS) is a framework for scaling agile development to multiple teams. LeSS.works gives an overview. LeSS builds on top of the Scrum principles such as empiricism, cross-functional self-managing teams and provides a framework for applying that at scale. It provides simple structural rules and guidelines on how to adopt Scrum in large product development.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is an in-depth course covering the LeSS principles, framework and rules, and guides. It provides essential information for adopting and improving LeSS to your product development group. The course contains an overview of LeSS, stories on LeSS adoptions, exercises and extensive LeSS Q&A to ensure we discuss the topics most of interest to the participants.
Want to learn more about how companies have implemented LeSS? Please visit the LeSS Case Studies page.
The Certified LeSS Practitioner course is for anyone who is, or will be involved in a LeSS effort.
Basic Scrum knowledge is expected and can be achieved by attending a Certified Scrum Master course, or thoroughly reading Scrum introduction material such as the Scrum Guide or the the Scrum Primer and practicing Scrum.
The following topics will be covered in the Certified LeSS Practitioner course:
- Why LeSS?
- Scrum, LeSS and LeSS Huge Overview
- LeSS Rules and Principles
- Organizing around Customer Value and Feature Teams
- What is your product?
- Definition of Done and its impacts
- Product Owner and Product Backlog
- Role of Management
- Organizational impacts and typical LeSS organizational structure
- LeSS Product Backlog Refinement, Sprint Planning, Review and Retrospective
- Consideration on technical practices when scaling
- Integration & Coordination
- Adopting LeSS in your organization
- ScrumMaster role within LeSS
For every day start is at 09:00 o'clock and it ends at 18:00 o'clock.
2499 EUR incl. VAT (MwSt.) (2100 EUR netto).
Beverages and lunch is included in the price.
Upon registration through our website within 6 weeks before the course date we offer a 10% Early Bird discount.
For at least two participants from the same company through our website we offer a 10% colleague discount. Both discounts cannot be combined.
Maximum number of participants
The course will be in English.